Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday, Although I brought in my new year with a sprained ankle*tear* lol


Photo Credit: @fallfashiontime on Instagram

I found the photo above on Instagram & fell in love! This look is simple yet jazzy. Sequence has been very popular around the holiday seasons, along with the Aztec design, in my opinion it never goes out of style! This look flows great together, the royal blue jacket & top really compliment the skirt. The bow clutch really caught my attention. I'm not sure if the bow is detachable or not, if so then it'll be great for other casual outfits in your closet! A fun clutch to match the mood your in, with the bow making it fancy or without it, just solid gold that can possibly go with anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment